Quality Services with a Personal Touch
Hovi Sales is a family business founded in 1992 in Rauma, Finland. Hovi Sales runs two hotels in Rauma and one in Pori.
Hotels Raumanlinna and Kalliohovi are one of the most well-known hotels in Rauma and have served business customers and tourists for decades. Newest hotel acquisition is Hotel Bepop in Pori. It will be renovated in phases and the restaurant will be redesigned in coming months.
– We have served satisfied customers in Rauma for so many years now, that it was due for us to come and do the same for customers in Pori too, says Hotel Director Iiro Ignatius.
– Business travellers are an important customer segment for us. Our goal is to do everything we can to ensure they have all they need during their stay. We want them to be able to focus on their work and we take care of the rest.
HIGH-QUALITY CATERING FOR COMPANIES AND FAMILIES
Hovi Sales owns and runs several locations for events, meetings, conferences and parties.
– Our catering team serves restaurant level food and service no matter what is the location. We understand that our customers value the quality of food and drinks as well as the friendliness and expertise of the staff, says Iiro Ignatius.
– We have several locations where we can serve groups up to 200 persons without the feeling of bulk production. This is in the core of our values – we want to make everyone feel special when they come to Hovi Sales for an event.
PRESTIGE AND FEELING OF LUXURY IN OLD PAPER FACTORY EXECUTIVE PREMISES
Johtola is an old home of the paper factory executive. It consists of two parts: one is an old mansion-like main house filled with art and old-time feeling of class. The other one is sauna and swimming pool built in the 1970s. It’s a place where you can imagine the past times: very important people making big deals, smoking cigars, going to sauna to settle the deal and then take a dip in the swimming pool.
– We are very proud to have Johtola in our range of services. We have held different events there for businesses and families, says Hotel Director Iiro Ignatius.
– We just had a group of 20 people celebrating family’s great grandmother’s 90th birthday there. Age range was from 6 months to 90 years and everyone seemed to have great time, first in sauna and pool house and later on having dinner in the main house.
Industry: Hotels, restaurants and catering
Primary market area: Business travel and tourists
Turnover: 7,8 M€
Hovi Sales / Rauman Hovi Oy
Address: Kalliokatu 25, 26100 Rauma
Reservations: 010 229 5 210
blue gwowth | 30.10.2018 00:00